How to find us?
Documents to be submitted
The documents to be submitted for a visa depend on the purpose of your trip and whether or not you are a family member of an EU/EEA/EFTA citizen.
All applicants for a visa are required to submit the following:
- Application for Schengen visa, completely filled in and signed (the form has to be filled in using capital latin letters). Please note that incomplete applications will not be accepted, therefore applicants are encouraged to use Electronic Visa Application Form.
- A passport with two blank visa pages, valid for at least 3 months beyond the intended departure from the Schengen area. Please note that only passports that have been issued (not extended!) during the past 10 years can be endorsed with a visa. If your passport is older than 10 years, please apply for a new passport.
- UK residence permit (and its copy), valid for at least 3 months beyond the return date from the Schengen area.
- One recent (not older than 1 month) colour photo with white background following A Photograph Guidelines.
Please follow the relevant link for additional supporting documents to be provided:
- Family members of EU/EEA/EFTA citizens travelling together with an EU/EEA/EFTA citizen
- Family members of EU/EEA/EFTA citizens not travelling together with an EU/EEA/EFTA citizen
- Other applicants
In individual cases, applicants may be required to submit additional documentation or information when such a need appears during the examination of an application.
|If you use your visa to travel mainly to another Schengen State, or if you cancel hotel bookings after you received visa, your next visa might be refused.|