- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with the new Ambassador of Argentina Ana Maria Ramirez
- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-03-20 On 20 March at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius delivers a welcome speech at a round table dedicated to the Eastern Partnership
- 2019-03-21 On 21 March at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting at the Seimas
On 13 November, the conference “Together towards the Modern State: Litvaks in the History of Lithuanian and Israeli Statehood” was held at the Martynas Mažvydas National Library of Lithuania to mark the 100th anniversary of Lithuanian and the 70th anniversary of Israeli statehood.
A long-term exposition dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Lithuanian diplomatic service was opened at the Rector's Office, Vytautas Magnus University, Donelaičio St. 58, Kaunas.
On 21 September, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, took part in a ceremony of unveiling a memorial stone to the Righteous among the Nations, rescuers of Jews during the Nazi occupation in Lithuania.
On 23 May, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius together with hundreds of citizens, who wish to preserve the memory of the Holocaust, participated in the March of the Living for the eleventh time in Vilnius.
A solemn ceremony was held at the House of European History in Brussels on 20 March, during which the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius handed over a copy of the Act of Reinstating Independence of Lithuania (the Act of 16 February) to the President of the European Parliament Antonio Tajani, who had expressed a wish to have a copy of this document on display at the House of European History, when he was congratulating Lithuania on 16 February during an event at the European Parliament.